Why do we prefer asking Siri to pull up a song, and Google Assistant to find us the way home? We like inventing and using smart tools. And our tools did evolve. Today, we’re focusing on the tools of the office cafeteria, and why they should stay evolved.
The office cafeteria isn’t just a place where people come to eat food. It’s a place where people come together and eat while they’re at it. It’s an old human tradition to congregate and break bread together. Nobody wants to spend half their time queuing up and having to dole out cash with their patience stretched and tempers flared. But there’s a lot more to reason than even that.
There was a time when drawing cash from ATMs was convenient. Now, it’s a task. Things are getting easier, faster and better and it’s no wonder we like riding the tech wave, a bit spoilt for choice.
Here are 6 reasons why you should set up contactless payments systems in all your office cafeterias:
1. Tap and pay: Contactless payments are more than 3X faster than cash payments. In large companies, that can make the difference between chaos and order during a typical working-day lunch.
2. No foreign element: A closed loop payment system is what you need for your company if you care about not compromising your standards. With the Zeta Super ID, you can turn your company ID into a powerful contactless payment device.
3. No waiting around: Nothing like delays to kill well-earned appetites and aggravate hungry employees. Ease and pace are the cornerstones of the entire Zeta Express range.
4. No data connection required: Wouldn’t that be convenient when there’s a network outage or a particularly signal-flaky location? The Zeta Super Tag is fully capable even there.
5. Customise: Adapt payment systems to any cafeteria environment you need, not the other way around.
6. Increase employee productivity: The ultimate kicker. A good lunch experience means a happy employee. A happy employee is a productive employee, simple enough.
There was a time when drawing cash from ATMs was convenient. Now, it’s a task. Things are getting easier, faster and better and it’s no wonder we like riding the tech wave, a bit spoilt for choice. So see what tap and pay contactless payments can do for your company cafeterias.